The Fortnite week three difficulties have shown up, and that implies that there’s another 25,000 XP (and 50,000 XP for one test) to gain for each challenge you complete. All that will go far towards step up your Battle Pass. Accordingly, a few players might be pondering just precisely what the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season multi-week 3 test are. Down beneath, you’ll locate a total rundown, only as a speedy guide on the most proficient method to finish the Wolverine week 3 test.
Fortnite Week 3 Challenges
- Search 7 Chests at Steamy Stacks (25,000 XP)
- Get 3 Eliminations at Retail Row (25,000 XP)
- Gather 500 Wood from Weeping Woods (25,000 XP)
- Visit Panther’s Prowl (25,000 XP)
- Arrangement 250 Damage with Exploding Gas Pumps or Gas Cans (25,000 XP)
- Spot 3 Fire Traps (25,000 XP)
- Dispose of Iron Man at Stark Industries (50,000 XP)
- Arrangement 500 Damage to Opponents at Misty Meadows (25,000 XP)
Fortnite Wolverine Week 3 Challenge
The Wolverine challenge during the current week expects players to ‘Discover a Sentinel Head in Dirty Docks.’ If you’re battling to find it, take a stab at looking just toward the west of the named area, where we’ve set apart on the guide beneath.
Heading here should see you locate a tremendous Sentinel spread over the floor. Climb up its body and communicate with its head to finish the Wolverine week 3 test in Fortnite and get the Sentinel Head back bling as your prize.
There you have the total rundown of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 3 difficulties. In case you’re searching for additional tips, deceives, and directs on the flow season, advance over to our ever-growing aide wiki, look for Twinfinite, or look at a more significant amount of our inclusion on the game underneath.